What is a Full Body Massage?
A full body massage is a 1 hour holistic treatment to release tension in the body. This treatment is to induce a deep state of relaxation & ensure any tense areas are worked on to improve mobility & increase circulation.
What areas are massaged?
Here is the order of the routine lying on your front first I start off with back of legs, back, neck & shoulders. Next turning over for face massage, neck, chest area just below neck, arms & hands, abdomen & then front of legs & feet.
If you do not want a specific area massaged then that is fine I will check prior to treatment & ensure I am aware of areas that need extra attention too.
What shall I Wear for a Massage?
Just wear whatever you feel most comfortable in for the massage it would be preferable to remove clothes including bra & just leave your knickers on. You can keep your bra on too if you would prefer.
What are the Benefits of Massage?
- Releases tension
- Improves mobility
- Increases circulation
- Helps detox by eliminating waste products
- Improves muscle tone
- Induces a deep state of relaxation
- Soothes away aches & pains
- Helps renew the skin by removing dead skin cells (desquamation)
- Increases the skins elastin
- Promotes feel good hormones
- Prevents varicose veins
- Use of oils nourish & moisturise the skin
- It gives all important me time
- Boosts body confidence
- …..and it is guaranteed relaxation time!
Please book in Call, email or text me to book in
Thanks for reading:-)