What is Abdomen Massage?
Abdomen massage is a holistic treatment I have created to soothe & manage a variety of conditions or ailments that are linked to the abdomen. The abdomen massage style & technique varies dependent on the condition. By doing this you can zones in on an area to soothe & calm pains & I can share techniques with you so that you can help yourself.
Why do we need Abdomen Massage?
This area gets missed out & forgotten about most of the time but it is a super busy functioning part of the body carrying out lots of different roles. It is our core where we make judgement by using our gut instinct, our digestive system, our reproductive & sexual centre. The abdomen is important & needs TLC it never gets attention unless there is something wrong.
What conditions does Abdomen Massage help with?
I have devised a range of different bespoke aromatherapy blends to help manage the following conditions:
- Painful & Erratic Periods
- Ovarian Cysts (benign)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
How Does Abdomen Massage Help?
Each aromatherapy blend has been devised to work on each of the separate ailments for each condition. Castor oil & a hot water bottle can also be left on after the abdomen massage & during a Reflexology treatment to enhance the effects of the abdomen massage. Castor oil has natural drawing properties that can be helpful dependent on what stage of the monthly cycle & what the condition is.
What are the Benefits of Abdomen Massage?
- Helps to reposition a tilted uterus
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Massage helps to break up scar tissue
- Helps to bring fresh blood to the uterus & digestive area.
- Helps to reduce stress & stress hormones
- Increases circulation to the uterus & cervix
- Improves endocrine system communication
- Encourages the liver to get rid of excess hormones
- Promotes hormonal balance by strengthening the hormonal feedback loop
- Helps the body to rid itself of old stagnant blood and tissues
- Helps with sluggish digestion
Please Book in for a Treatment
Call, text or email me to book in.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog:-)